Thursday, September 08, 2005

Couple of quick updates:
Red, that cutie from the red sneaker diaries, was supposed to come visit the Abbey today. This will mark the second time she has done the “Hey! I’ll be in Seattle on X day and would love to be your winch wench!” only to cancel. This officially makes her a “Rope Tease” in my book. Now Nerdy, Nerdy did pose this question in her defense.” Maybe she is doing this to ensure that when she does finally come to play you won’t go easy on her?”

Hmm... Good point, but she better bring some damn good treats. :)

In other news,
Echo is on the mend! We have spoken a couple of times since I first posted about her accident. She has a long road to recovery, but She is in good spirits and is beside herself with gratitude to everyone for all the love and support. Now I have received a number of requests from readers who wish to send her cards and whatnot directly. She would love this, however we would like to protect her (and her families) privacy. So what we will do is this. If you want to send her a card, contact me and I’ll have you send it to the Abbey where we will bundle them all up (with a few goodies of our own) and send them on to Echo.

Oh and someone asked how Peanut was doing too, she is great. She has really come out of her shell (ouch that was a bad pun, sorry) and has had all sorts of fun in the local SM community. The girl who once sat, back pressed against the wall, staring pie eyed in terror at a bondage party is now making connections, friends and exploring her kink. I for one am really proud and happy for her. Oh and I even got to stick needles in her too!

Ok, back to work for me.