Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Rantus Inturuptus

Damn, I hate it when this happens. I had a great rant forming, a big old “Cleveland Steamer” of a bitch in the works. See this is “dead week”; the plan was to take this week off, but guess who is working today? Yup, me. The Abbey is cold, I’m behind in getting ready for Boston, my laptop is looking like it is going to need to back to the shop… again, I gotta start closing the books for ’06, I have nothing creative to blog about and I can’t seem to make this batch of violet turn of for the life of me.

Oh man, we are talking a full on foot-stomping whine fest here folks.

Then I get e-mail from a charming girl with whom I have been flirting with for, oh like 4 fucking years now. A wonderful, sexy butch girl with whom most of Seattle would love to get thier rope around. We have discussed doing something for ages, but schedules and such have kept this a "sometime we really should do something" sort of thing. Well as luck would have it, we will both be attending the same party next week and she would like to play. Not only does she want to get tied up by me, but so does her girlfriend… at the same time.

Yup, Sweaty Lesbian Fuck-Ball 2, Electric Bugaloo.