Thursday, November 29, 2007

Where the Hell will I be this week?

So let me see,

Friday Nov 30: Matisse and I return to the recording studio to lay down more episodes of her podcast.
Based on the overwhelmingly positive response by her listeners, I’m back again as her co-host, comic foil and source of the surreal lawn gnome innuendo. To that note, we are soliciting your questions. Now folks, keep in mind that this is a 5-8 minute cast. Asking too general a question like, “How do I become a top?” is going to be tossed right out. Rather, specific questions like, “How do you handle X feeling in Y situations?” will be more likely to get your question read and answered.

Sunday Dec 2: I will be selling rope, books as well as bringing some of our new threads at Max’s Rope Bondage 201 class.
While this is a continuation of his awesome instructional series, even first time rope users are welcome. These classes are informative, safe and lots of fun. If you are new to the whole kink “scene” here in Seattle, these classes (and the party afterwards) are a great place to get your feet wet and see why this town has one of the best kink scenes in the country. Click here for more info, prices and directions.


Thursday Dec 6th: See me perform live and help support a great cause.
One of the reasons Seattle is famous for its scene is The Center for Sex Positive Culture (aka “The WetSpot”) For years this place has been giving first time kinksters and experienced players a place to learn, play and participate in the greater kink community. I’ve been asked to do a rope bondage “mummification and suspension” scene as part of a fund raiser they will be holding that evening. I have something, shall we say, interesting up my sleeve for this one. If you saw what I did for their last fundraiser, The Blood Fair”*, you won’t want to miss out.

I was just asked to do this so I don't have much in the way of details save the date. I’ll post more details when I have them.

Friday Dec 7th. Seattle Men in Leather, Photos with Santa.
How I got roped into this one, I’m not sure. Matisse and I will be your Leather Mr & Mrs Claus for the evening, come get your photo on Santa’s lap. This will be a fundraiser for Seattle’s Lambert House. Again, a great cause and lots of fun. Oh and no, I will not be wearing the padded Santa drag, nope this would be Santa if he was not eating all those cookies and hitting the gym 4 times a week and dated one of the sexiest women in the city.

Labels: