Thursday, December 06, 2007

Coming Soon to a Monk Near You.

OK, the next couple of days are going to be jam packed with cool stuff. So best I just start at the beginning and go from there.
Today, Thursday 12/6
I'm headlining at "The Chill" at Seattle's Center for Sex Positive Culture (Formerly "The Wetspot") Alex and I will be doing a mummification/suspension performance that should be pretty damned cool, if I do say so myself.
Here is a sneak peak:

For more info, check out the CSPC Website.

Tomorrow, Friday 12/7
Seattle Men in Leather Present, Pictures with Santa!
Matisse and I will be donning our holiday drag (in my case Santa as imagined by Tom of Finland) and doing our best to separate the naughty from the nice. Every year this event brings in lots of folks and helps raise funds for Seattle's Lambert House. I'm quite honored to have been asked to be a part of this.


After that?

Well Saturday is the 5th night of Hanukkah so I'll be spinning a dreidiel some of my favorite people, but not before unleashing something new for you all to enjoy.

Here is a teaser.

Sunday? Sunday I'm hoping to sleep the fuck in! Well I do get to spend some time with another one of my favorite people that day too.

But wait there is more! Did you see what Bacchus wrote about me on Eros Blog? You should go see, and then send him thank you notes. The traffic has been amazing (as have been the sales! )

Twistedmonk is part of The Stranger's Annual Strangercrombie Charity Auction again.

Oh and Monday, a reader photo that is sure to get your blood pumping! Lord knows it just about derailed my day when I first saw it.

Whew, I'm tired. You tired? I sure am. Think I shall go the fuck to bed now....

[edit] oh and those ebay auctions end today too!

Labels: