Friday, December 07, 2007

One down, one to go. Another town and one more show

Hmm, the performance at The Chill went off better than I had hoped. While not quite a last minute thing, Alex and I only had a few days to piece together something that we both liked and thought would be visually compelling to watch. While a more intimate venue (as opposed to say Folsom St), the crowd really seemed to groove on the scene. Regular theatrical bondage performances, as opposed to "dramatic scenes" is high on my want to do more of list. I really enjoy allowing the actor and the rope lover in me loose at the same time and letting them run amok that just feels, right.
We pulled a few strings and got the scene captured to film, so let me see about getting it imported into Premier and formated for viewing on-line.

Next up, the Santa gig. I must confess that I am both honored and a bit nervous about this one. Funny, you would think I should be more nervous about delivering a bondage performance with one rehearsal than sitting around being Santa for a night. But no, this is the first time I have ever been asked to come just "be" a celebrity anything. Usually, I am asked to come vend at events and end up being entertaining as well. I won't be selling any rope this time out, just selling my self. Sure, I suppose that this could be considered just another performance, but still it is a new kind of performance I guess? Or perhaps I'm just looking at this too hard. In the end, I'm putting on a Santa hat, being myself, smiling at the camera and helping some cool people raise money for a good cause.

Anyway you look at it, it is an honor and I'm really delighted to be doing it.

Labels: