Thursday, February 28, 2008

Have it your way?

Pardon me while I take deep breath and enjoy this, the calm before the storm. The next 4 days are going to be *quite* jam packed. Lemme see, Friday night is Midori's "Bang 4 th Buck" party. Yeah, I know it is only for girls, but the company is still helping sponsor the event and thanks to all of you who bought our last color of the month, Unity, we will be donating a rather nice hunk of cash to the cause. All the female members of the TM family are gearing up to attend, wave the flag, give away a ton of schwag and have lots of fun.

Saturday is the big SEAF gala

Oh and Midori is in town teaching a butt load of classes.

In between all of this, I'm shooting 2 video blogs, posing and rigging for 2 photo shoots with one of my all time favorite photographers, and shooting 6 (count em, SIX) new how to videos.

So while I marshal my mojo for what is sure to be a wild couple of days I still have rope to make.

One of the new batches that I want to show off next week will be another "twisted color", you all seem to really like them so I guess I should keep making them. However it occurred to me that instead of just offering a bulk hunk of rope up for auction perhaps I should cut it down, whip the ends and offer it as a more complete "kit"?

I'll admit that I'm torn on this, so I thought I would ask you what you thought.




Ok, I need to get my ass in gear today and make things happen. Oh and thanks for all the great ideas for costumes. I think I have some leads on a few hot ones and of course I will share photos when the time is right.

Labels: