Monday, March 03, 2008


Pounding some coffee before launching into the last day of filming (and the last day of my insanely busy weekend). Today I am shooting with the legend herself, Midori. I am profoundly honored too, her book "The Seductive Art of Japanese Rope Bondage" was the first place I ever saw rope bondage and provided my first recipe for finishing hemp rope. You could argue that all of this *makes grand waving gesture* is a direct result of that book.

Matisse has a pretty good wrap up of some of the madness (and photos) here.


Update 3:02PM PST: And that's a wrap! The 4 day media marathon is done! 6 new amazing how to videos in the can, but damn is I am not one tired boy. Oh well, it was worth it if for no other reason than to get footage of Midori tying me up and riding me like a hobby horse. Oh yeah, you are gonna love this. Now off to the editing decks...

Labels: