Friday, June 12, 2009

Podcast!
Listen to me rant about the joys of starting a kink business!

I'm off to the Abbey today to dip the next color of the month, thanks for the great suggestions BTW.
Greedily enjoying soaking up a few yummy days with Matisse this weekend,we nothing planned save enjoying the afterglow and maybe some decadent french fries. Tomorrow, tomorrow I have evil plans afoot for a sweet girl by the name of Jezebel, how evil you ask? Lets just say I'm calling in a special guest star, "Headmistress Maggie". I figure that if between Maggie and Jezebel that if I can still walk on Sunday it's going to be a day of Dim Sum and a right proper boot polishing. Stay tuned, it should be an eventful couple a days...

But first, gotta go make some rope!

PS, Happy birthday to a a very awesome friend today too. I've said it once and I'll say it again, you my good sir are aces in my book.

Labels: ,