Wednesday, August 25, 2004

So here is an update on things, the mom is in town all week. She is very cool and very kinky so we can pretty much be ourselves around her. This is the last weekend for my show at Camlann. Been fun but I'll be glad to see the curtain close on this run. Long, tiring, hard on the body, but very fun none the less. Galahad and I have a spa date. I got a nice gift certificate from for my birthday so we are going to go get hair cuts, manicures, pedicures, and even some hair removal. We need to get his chest and legs nice and smooth for Folsom, (When selling in SF, one needs the propper "bait") As for me? Well maybe just a little hair removal...say about 6 square inches or so of hair... and not from my back.

You do the math.

Ladies and Gentlemen we interrupt this blog for the following emergency announcement. The following is an emergency announcement from the Office of Sexual Innuendo. The Bisexual Threat Level has been elevated to "Erect" or Orange Alert. Be warned that the possibility of bisexual activity is high.



Ever since this posting, I have gotten a lot of e-mail from folks about a potential tryst between Galahad and myself. In the event that we ever did raise the threat level, several women have volunteered their services to be the "Girl there who keeps it from being a gay thing". It would seem that there are a lot of ladies out there who like the idea of being the filling in a sweaty man sandwich. Or at least having a front row seat for such an event.

That said, Galahad and I have agreed to take applications for said woman. If you think you have what it takes, email us at mansandwich@twistedmonk.com with why we should pick you to be the lucky gal.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog, already in progress.

...And that, dear readers, is why I have a pathalogical fear of biscuit dough.