Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Random Catch-up Stuff

So, who remembers the gratuitous photos of my wedding tackle in a novelty mariachi hat? Well the votes are in and I won the contest. Rather than the planed prize, the ever-naughty Ms Woo has succumbed to my …um…charms and will be joining me for an evening of “strong drinks and stronger flirtation” this Friday night. Wish me luck; I’m wearing my new +1 kilt of feminine attraction, just in case.

Midori is in town this weekend and teaching a rope class at Toys In Babeland. That of course means they are asking for a ton of rope for that event, so guess who is busting ass to fill that rush order? She is also in town to help raise money for the Aids Lifecycle by hosting a killer hot women’s only party at the WetSpot. Dancer, Tambo, Silk and just about every other female in my world are going to that party. I think Galahad and I are going to go do something… macho that night.

It is official! We signed the lease on the new shop space yesterday and take possession next week. There is a LOT of work that needs to be done before it is operational, but TwistedMonk.Com is moving out of my tiny garage and into a killer 1500sq foot shop and studio space. Complete with two ceiling hoists, a private loft/office, and a kinky lesbian blacksmith for a neighbor. Right now I’m thinking of calling the space "The Abby”. Tambo has some sneak peak photos on her photoblog.

Oh and to the reader who hooked me up with not one but two mix cd’s of Punjabi MCs and other bhagara sounds, dude that shit is great! Been in heavy rotation on the i-pod this last week. Thanks!