Monday, June 22, 2009

The Tale of Jezebel and The Head Mistress PT2

Continued from Friday's post.


True to Jezebel’s playful spirit, she arrives on my doorstep in the same outfit that Joan Jett would have worn, should she be sent to Hogwarts. Tall boots, plaid skirt, skimpy top that barely covers her inviting bust line, and pigtails. And yes, you guessed it, a single, bright red apple.

Now, let us pause for a moment and discuss the dynamics of a good scene. The trick is always to find the right pace, that rhythm from an orchestra that only you and your partner can hear as you both sway and move in time together. Jezebel and I dance well together so I was not concerned about us, but what happens when I introduce a third dance partner to the mix? What will happen then?

I really should not have lost a moment’s sleep wondering.

It only took a few minutes for Maggie, taking a commanding stance in the center of the room, to asses the situation and effortlessly join in the fun. It would seem that our dear, rebellious Jezebel was not applying herself in her studies and getting into mischief with the boys (and occasional girls) at her school, “Our Lady of Perpetual Arousal”. And if she expected to continue in her studies then she would require some strict discipline to curb her wicked, mischievous ways. My job was to be the good cop to Maggie’s bad, petting Jezebel and letting her know that while we knew she had potential. She was our “diamond in the rough’, and it pained us to have to punish her, but it was only for her own good. Obviously what were needed were some good, old fashioned spankings.

What followed was something out of “My Fair Lady Meets the Marquis De Sade”. Sure, we have all seen a girl balance a book on her head as she gracefully crosses a room. But naked, on her knees, and with a wicked ruler ready to make contact with her already red bottom the moment the book even made the slightest shift? Don’t get me started on how tricky it is doing all that while one’s mouth is full.

Oh, you want me to tell you that part? Perverts. Let me see… how about I leave you with this charming mental image. As Jezebel struggled to swallow as much of Maggie’s massive strap-on as she could with greedy lust, Maggie calmly puts a hand on her forehead and slows her pace. Explaining in a calm, teacher tone, “No, No my dear. Whores hurry, sluts savor… “

Labels: